Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Warm Up Guide
How To Warm Up For LONGEVITY
If longevity is one of your health and fitness goals, here’s an easy approach to an overlooked part of training.
Warming up Optimally can help
- Improve Movement Quality
- Decrease Risk of Injury
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of your workout
Here’s an ideal approach you can take to formulating your own optimized warm up
4 Phases of the Warm Up
- Release: Release tight areas of your body via self-myofascial release
- Lengthen: Stretch areas of tension in overused muscle groups
- Activate: Target some of your weaker muscles via Isolation Exercises for specific body parts
- Dynamic Movement: Go through specific exercises that incorporate the movement pattern you want to work